How to do with your life?
Welcome to my blog again, this time I wanna share some knowledges about what to do with your life. I'm a senior year in the university, but sometimes I wander what I should do after I graduated. Mostly I was wandering, but after I read this some advices through googleling, I found some useful tips. So, I want to share my viewers.
Sixth Steps to find out what you should do in your life?
1. Brainstorms your interests and dreams. Start by taking sometime to think about your biggest hopes and dreams.Take a few days to consider where you want to be going. Ask yourself waht your ideal life would look like. Write down any answers you come up with.
2. Take a good look at your life. Consider the choices you have in front of you. There are many paths through life, but not all of them are realistic or convenient and not all of them are fufilling. Think about what you can and can't do. Consider your values and your skills.
3. Think about what's important to you? Do you want to live in a city or in a small town? Do you wamt to have kids? Do you want to be famous? Figure out what's important to you and let this purpose guide you.
4.Make a list. Write down 5 to 10 things that you can imagin coing with your life. Anything that comes in your head. Pilot, fire fighter, teacher, doctor, etc.. After that be honest with yourself and stratch off thingsthat you will never actuallly do.
5. Don't choose just one thing . You can be a doctor and a poet, a machanist and dancer, teacher and writter. Imagin a cimbination that sounds exciting. In my case, I want to be a teacher and business women.
6. Talk to people. You need some inspiration from people who are living lives that seems interesting. Talk to friends, family , teachers, strangers and people you meet bus or in the street. They may not able to give you all the answers but they may have suggestions.
I hope the ideas that I shared in my blog would be useful to my blog viewers. It's your choice to follow it or not. But, for better or worse you should try it out if you don't know what to do with your life. It's your time to be shine.





Comments
Post a Comment