Let's rolling around in Central Thailand

I would like to share some tourists attractions place in Central Thailand. Firsly lets me show you which provinces are include in central Thiland.

As you see on the map, there are 8 provinces included. In every province , each have different tourists attractions places. In Ayuthaya there has Bang Pa in summer Palace and Ayutthaya town. Bang Pa In summer palace has Europeasn influence architecture. Ayuttaya town is famous for its historical site.
                                                     Bang Pa In Summer Palace
                                                 
                                                         Ayuthaya town

And, lets explore at Nakhone Pathone floating market. It's very famoua even among floating market. Tour companies are often stop by to show what's geniune floating market is look like. I went there one also, it's quite interesting how they are doing business on the top of water.It's kind of amaze thing for me.

The most beautiful and exciting place I want to recommend you to go is Hua Hin when you are in Central Thailand. It's not much far from Bangkok. You can experience the most exciting kiteboarding at Hau Hin. The weather is perfect during summer and winter season. You shouldn't miss that onewhen you are in Thailand.

If you are interested in places that I recommend in my blog, you can contact to any tour tour company in Thailand. Explore it in amazing Central Thailand.

Comments

  1. I love Thailand, I read your blog and I see beautiful that uniqe of Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more you explore, the most amazing place you will see

      Delete

Post a Comment