My Dad is My Hero

I know there are many kinds of  Dad in this world. Some might be good and some might be bad. But, I'm sure there isn't any dad who don't love their children. My dad was my hero for me. He showed me how to be a strong girl and he let me study without worries. He always said education is important . Without education you would like a blind and deaf, you can't even solve a small problem.


Our family lived in a small village when I was young. The business wan't good enough there, we could barely sufficient for our foods and our living expenses. But Dad worked hard and he managed to support our family. When I need to continue my high school education since in my village there is only elementary education, he sent me to a big city and let me continue my education while he was working in a village to support me.
 During I was in a city, I couldn't meet him because I was busy with my studying and he couldn't see me often because of his work. After i graduated high school, I came to Thailand to continue university, so it's getting farther. But he always supported me fanicially and call me oftern by phone. I was always grateful for that. I always thought I will repay him one day.But who knows when and why he will be the end his life.

On 31rd, August,2018, he passed away from suddenly heart attack. I'm really sad about that I couldn't repay him anything in return. But I wish he knows how much I love him and how he really means to me. I wish he rest in peace in the hand of God. You are the brightest star in my life and my only hero.
You know you will be always in my heart.


The massage that I want to give to my viewers is to be a good daughters or sons to your parents because you don't know when or why they will gone.If not you will regret when they are gone. If you agree with my message you can comment below.




Comments

  1. When I read your blog I miss my father and I want to tell him on the heaven that I am your good daughter forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad that I can give you some inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment