Did Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin already married?
Nowadays, most of justin bieber fans are wandering about did Justin Bieber and Hailey Balwin are already married or not? I'm wandering too, I'm also one of Justin Biber fans. Most ot that, I'm shipping with Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez. Firstly, let's not make a fight between shipping with Selenaz and shipping with Hailey Baldwin.
Firstly, let's me explain why I ship with Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez. As we all know, Selena is Justin's first love. They have been dating for a long time, 6 years. 6 Years of relationship? Nowadays, couples break up in a months. 6 Years is too long and I could feel how much they love each others. Even after they broke up, they talked about good sides of each others, not negative things. After they broke up , they are on and off relationship again. That's mean they aren't totally over yet, isn't it?
I'm not a hater to Hailay Baldwin, but I just share my preference. Hailey and Justin was started as a friends. In some post , Hailey even wrote she ship with Justin and Selenaz. She post about it and, she date with Justin. Is it possible? I think that's is non sense. She sounded like a cheater already.
Did they already got married? May be or may be not. But 89 percent sure, they are already married because Hailey even change her instagram name Hailey Baldwin to Hailey Bieber. Might be she just showing off that she is Justin Bieber's wife. I'm not sure though.
Did they already got married? May be or may be not. But 89 percent sure, they are already married because Hailey even change her instagram name Hailey Baldwin to Hailey Bieber. Might be she just showing off that she is Justin Bieber's wife. I'm not sure though.
One more evident, they wear same jacket named Mr. Beiber and Mrs.Beiber at one event.
If you agree , they are already got married you can comment. If you don't agree, you can give me comment and tell me reasons also. If they got married, I'm glad for it too. Beacuse I respect Justin Bieber's decisions.





Comments
Post a Comment